A compact modular system that automates the loading and unloading of parts or material to a wide range of machines. With its easy set up and intuitive interface this reliable solution can be easily integrated into new and existing production processes.
- Increase in uptime results in higher output & profitability.
- Accurate repeatability – maximises throughput & minimises wasted materials.
- Reduced production & labour costs.
- Increase in operator efficiency.
- Ability to tend multiple machines.
- Dual part handling options.
- Easily adapted to customer site layout requirements.
- Fast, efficient install using standardised hardware.
- Requires minimal robotic training.
The flexibility of this system means it can be easily adapted to production demands. It encompasses a number of key processes to increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
Robotics – Fully integrated robot pre-programmed for a short installation time.
Rotary Loading System – Adjustable grid plates allow for material to be loaded whilst previous parts are being machined, increasing production capacity.
Ease of Use – Configured and set up in minutes due to the intuative interface.
Safety – Utilises next generation safety systems to provide the operator access at all times.
|Cell size (excluding conveyor/doors)||1300 X 1700 X 2000mm|
|Robot model selection||KUKA Agilus Range KR3 to KR10 (6 axis)|
|Robot reach||R540 to R1100 without EOAT|
|Electrical supply||Single phase 50-60Hz 230V 10A|
- System can be combined with an AIV mobile robot to provide an end to end fully automated solution.
- High speed robotics makes the system suitable for multiple conveyor configuration.
- Slip/tier/top sheet handling by robot.
A reliable solution can be easily integrated into new and existing production processes.
Plug & Play
Rathkeale Industrial Estate
Rathkeale, Co. Limerick
V94 E5C0, Ireland