- Ability to tend 1 or 2 systems.
- A range of ‘off the shelf ‘ EOAT gripping options.
- Multiple part feeding options from 3D bin pick to flexi-feeders.
- Easily adjusted to customer site layout requirements.
- Provide substantial increases in output.
- Addressing the issue of skilled workers shortage.
- 24/7 – 365 output getting a faster ROI.
- Reduced production costs.
Lightweight and compact, ideally suited for manufacturing operations that require access to small spaces.
The flexibility of this system allows for easy integration with advanced machines. It encompasses a number of key processes to increase productivity and reduce operational costs.
Robotics – Fully integrated robot pre-programmed for a short installation time.
Vision – Utilises the latest in smart vision systems (2D & 3D).
Transfer system – Easily configurable and capable of loads of up to 200kg.
Flexible Feeder System – Entire families of parts can be fed into the same system without mechanical retooling.
Safety – Compliant with all standard safety regulations.
|Cell size (excluding conveyor/doors)||2100 x 2200 x 750|
|Robot model selection||Agilus Range KR3 to KR10 (6 axis)|
|Robot reach||R540 to R1100 without EOAT|
|Electrical supply||Single phase 50-60Hz 10A|
|Infeed conveyor or hopper||Dependant on requirement|
|EOAT Grippers||Vacuum Grippers|
Within this configuration there are second and third process add-ons available:
- Product marking – laser, print.
- Cleaning – drying, deburring.
- Inspection – measure, vision.
- Test – leak, pressure.
- Smart tend – integration with new standards of machine communication.
A flexible vision based robotic tending solution designed to identify, select and load parts speeding up complex picking tasks.
Plug & Play
Rathkeale Industrial Estate
Rathkeale, Co. Limerick
V94 E5C0, Ireland